What funding or scholarships are available?

Federal financial aid is usually available for study abroad costs. Your Financial Aid office should be able to help find funding. You can also apply for scholarships.

To apply for a scholarship, visit the site for each scholarship offered, review the application requirements, get help from your financial aid office if needed, and apply comprehensively, in plenty of time.

See Scholarships and Grants for your Study Abroad Experience in Japan.