Learn of available financial aid resources for full-time, credit-bearing study in KCP's Japanese language program.
To determine your eligibility and to obtain all necessary forms, check with Elizabethtown College’s Study Abroad and Financial Aid offices.
Through Elizabethtown College, you can apply for financial aid. Students from eTown have had excellent results applying their financial aid towards this program.
Students from non-affiliated universities or colleges should be able to apply their own financial aid to this program as well. We encourage you to discuss this with your home university’s study abroad or international programs department.
Non-U.S. students are not eligible for financial aid. However, you might check with your school to determine whether alternative financial resources are available for study abroad.
There are several sources of financial aid for you—the aid you’ve already obtained, aid especially for study abroad, scholarships, student loans, personal savings, and parental financial support. In order to receive some of this financial aid, you must apply, of course, and almost always, the aid application process involves deadlines.
Moronaga-sensei is so invested in her students.
- The Hidden Fortress: The Japanese Film that Influenced Star Wars
- Osechi Ryori: The Story Behind Traditional Japanese New Year Food
- Natural Cold Remedies and Japanese Medication for Colds and Flu
- Countdown to KCP’s Spring 2017 Application Deadline
- Shiratani Unsuikyo Ravine: The Magical Forest of Princess Mononoke
- Cheap Eats in Tokyo for Students on a Budget