KCP Refund Policy
If a student is not accepted to the KCP program, all payments less a $50 processing fee are returned.
If KCP receives written confirmation of withdrawal more than 60 days before the start of the program, all fees paid, minus the non-refundable application deposit, are returned.
If written confirmation of withdrawal is received between 45 and 60 days before the program begins, 50% of the program fee is refunded. If payment has not been made, 50% of the program fee is due.
If withdrawal occurs 45 days or less before the program starting date, no refunds are made. If payment has not been made, 100% of the program fee is due.
The late application fee, if paid, is refundable only if a student is not accepted into the program.
Moronaga-sensei gets top accolades from me. In terms of helpfulness, approachability, concern for student welfare and participation, and overall effectiveness at classroom management, she was unequivocally the very best there was.
- The Hidden Fortress: The Japanese Film that Influenced Star Wars
- Osechi Ryori: The Story Behind Traditional Japanese New Year Food
- Natural Cold Remedies and Japanese Medication for Colds and Flu
- Countdown to KCP’s Spring 2017 Application Deadline
- Shiratani Unsuikyo Ravine: The Magical Forest of Princess Mononoke
- Cheap Eats in Tokyo for Students on a Budget