Make a Payment
Thank you for choosing the KCP study abroad program!
Our preferred method of payment is by cashier’s check or money order issued by a bank (no personal checks). However, for your convenience, we offer online credit card payment through our secure Verisign partner so that you can make a payment using the form below. A convenience fee of $60 is added to these online payments. There is a maximum dollar amount for each transaction of $3000.
These online payments apply to the KCP portion of your registration only. If you are applying through one of our affiliate or sponsor schools, you are still responsible for their registration and application fees. Make those payments directly to the school, not to KCP.
I was surprised by how much I LOOKED FORWARD to class every day. The teachers were all incredibly helpful and have great personalities. This was the best decision I’ve made in my learning of Japanese.
- The Hidden Fortress: The Japanese Film that Influenced Star Wars
- Osechi Ryori: The Story Behind Traditional Japanese New Year Food
- Natural Cold Remedies and Japanese Medication for Colds and Flu
- Countdown to KCP’s Spring 2017 Application Deadline
- Shiratani Unsuikyo Ravine: The Magical Forest of Princess Mononoke
- Cheap Eats in Tokyo for Students on a Budget